بجویبجویبجوی
  • صفحه اصلی
  • محتوا
  • جستجو
  • نشان ها
  • دسته بندی ها
    • خبری
    • فناوری
    • ورزش
    • فیلم و سینما
    • اقتصادی
    • بازی رایانه ای
    • مجلات اینترنتی
    • سفر و گردشگری
    • خودرو
    • مذهبی
    • مادر و کودک
    • معماری و چیدمان
    • زیبایی و سلامت
    • کاریابی
    • منابع خارجی
    • ویدئو
جستجو
صفحات تخصصی
  • آخرین نتایج ورزشی
  • بورس و اوراق بهادار
  • صفحات روزنامه ها
  • قیمت ارز و فلزات گران بها
سایر
  • دسته بندی ها
  • منابع
  • ارتباط با ما
  • حریم خصوصی
در ما بجوی او را ، در او بجوی ما را
خواندن: Trump orders cuts to South Korea joint drills despite warnings of North’s growing battlefield experience
به اشتراک بگذارید
تغییر اندازه فونتآآ
بجویبجوی
تغییر اندازه فونتآآ
  • خبری
  • ورزش
  • فناوری
  • مذهبی
  • معماری و چیدمان
  • زیبایی و سلامت
  • اقتصادی
  • بازی رایانه ای
  • خودرو
  • سفر و گردشگری
  • فیلم و سینما
  • مادر و کودک
  • مجلات اینترنتی
  • کاریابی
  • منابع خارجی
  • ویدئو
جستجو
  • صفحه اصلی
  • محتوا
  • جستجو
  • نشان ها
  • دسته بندی ها
    • معماری و چیدمان
    • منابع خارجی
    • زیبایی و سلامت
    • فناوری
    • ورزش
    • مجلات اینترنتی
    • اقتصادی
    • خودرو
    • مذهبی
    • خبری
    • سفر و گردشگری
    • بازی رایانه ای
    • کاریابی
    • مادر و کودک
    • فیلم و سینما
    • منابع خارجی
    • ویدئو
ما را دنبال کنید
در ما بجوی او را ، در او بجوی ما را
بجوی > منابع خارجی > Trump orders cuts to South Korea joint drills despite warnings of North’s growing battlefield experience
منابع خارجی

Trump orders cuts to South Korea joint drills despite warnings of North’s growing battlefield experience

آخرین به روز رسانی: دوشنبه 26 مرداد 1405 00:43
گاردین
به اشتراک بگذارید
6 دقیقه مطالعه
Trump orders cuts to South Korea joint drills despite warnings of North’s growing battlefield experience
اشتراک گذاری

Donald Trump has said he is scaling back joint US military drills with South Korea aimed at deterring North Korea, despite military officials from both countries warning that Kim Jong-un’s regime was learning new battlefield tactics from the Ukraine war.

The drills under Ulchi Freedom Shield, one of two major annual exercises held by South Korea and the US, start on Monday and run until ۲۷ August.

They were expected to involve about ۱۸,۰۰۰ South Korean troops, alongside US forces and personnel from ۱۱ of the ۱۸ member states of the United Nations Command (UNC), the multinational body that oversees the ۱۹۵۳ armistice that halted hostilities of the Korean war.

However, on Sunday evening, the US president said he was “not happy” with US participation “based on my very good relationship with Kim Jong-un”. He added that they were costly and “send a signal that is totally inappropriate and hostile, to a country that, as long as Donald J Trump has been president, has been unthreatening and respectful”.

Trump added that it was too late to cancel the drills so he had ordered the defence secretary, Pete Hegseth, to “substantially reduce” them. He also said South Korea had refused to help in the “denuclearisation of the Islamic republic of Iran”.

On Saturday, Trump also shared an old photo of him posing with the North Korean leader on Truth Social, repeating his claim the two “get along great”, leading to speculation he would renew his attempt to have a summit with Kim.

Last week, South Korean and US military officials said they would incorporate into the drills lessons drawn from North Korean troops’ increasing battlefield experience in Ukraine, including new drone tactics.

North Korea has deepened military ties with Russia since the two countries signed a comprehensive strategic partnership pact in June ۲۰۲۴, seeing Pyongyang provide troops, artillery ammunition and ballistic missiles to support Moscow’s war in Ukraine.

At a joint briefing, Col Ryan Donald, public affairs director for the US-led commands in South Korea, said this year’s scenario would reflect “drones, GPS disruption [and] cyber attacks”, threats he linked directly to North Korean soldiers who have deployed and fought in Ukraine as part of Pyongyang’s military support for Russia.

“They’ve taken those lessons they learned there and brought them back to North Korea, that changes the DPRK capability,” Donald said, referring to North Korea’s formal name.

“Our training accounts for that threat, that is why the exercise looks different [from previous exercises], and over the last five years it’s continually evolved.”

Speaking to the Guardian at a separate briefing, Lt Gen Scott Winter, deputy commander of the UNC, said the threats being countered “reflect the increased use of these technologies and the understanding that North Korea has contemporary battlefield experience”.

“We’re very conscious that North Korea has used this as an opportunity to test a number of its ballistic missile systems,” he said, adding that this year’s drills would be “bigger and better than ever”.

When asked about Trump’s post, South Korea’s defence ministry said the joint drills would “proceed as previously notified and scheduled”.

The Guardian has reached out to South Korea’s defence and foreign ministries for further comment on Trump’s remarks.

More than ۱۴,۰۰۰ North Korean troops have fought alongside Russian forces in the Kursk region, and Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, has warned that Russia is preparing to receive ۳۰,۰۰۰ more.

The two countries are also close to completing the first road bridge ever built between them, over the Tumen river, which one open-source investigation concluded functions more as a military logistics corridor than a trade route.

Russian state media says it is expected to open in September.

In the days before the exercise were due to begin, North Korea test-fired ballistic missiles, in what analysts read partly as a protest against the drills.

On Friday, North Korea’s foreign ministry called the exercise “a rehearsal for an aggressive war”, warning it would “respond to a new level of a threat with a new level of a deterrent”.

The warning is typical of the rhetoric Pyongyang deploys ahead of major US-South Korean drills. Officials have repeatedly described the exercise as “defensive” in nature.

Chun In-bum, a retired lieutenant general who commanded South Korea’s special forces, highlighted the importance of preparing in a timely manner for capabilities that will be required to prepare for new challenges ahead.

“This is a very serious improvement in North Korean capabilities. And we should not take lightly this threat environment.”

برای مشاهده منبع محتوا اینجا کلیک کنید 

برچسب ها:English
این مقاله را به اشتراک بگذارید
فیس بوک پینترست واتساپ واتساپ لینکدین تلگرام لینک را کپی کنید چاپ کنید
مقاله قبلی چرا بوی یک عطر روی پوست همه یکی نیست؟ چرا بوی یک عطر روی پوست همه یکی نیست؟
مقاله بعدی شاهکار ۵٫۶ تریلیون پیکسلی؛ اخترشناسان بزرگ‌ترین نقشه دوبعدی از کیهان را منتشر کردند شاهکار ۵٫۶ تریلیون پیکسلی؛ اخترشناسان بزرگ‌ترین نقشه دوبعدی از کیهان را منتشر کردند
بدون دیدگاه بدون دیدگاه

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید لغو پاسخ

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد. بخش‌های موردنیاز علامت‌گذاری شده‌اند *

انسان بودن خود را ثابت کنید: 5   +   3   =  

برچسب ها

English game IT اخبار ارز دیجیتال استخدام اقتصاد انیمیشن بازی بازی کامپوتری بیماری تور تکنولوژی خبر خودرو درمان دیجیتال دین زیبایی سبک زندگی سریال سفر سلامت سلامتی علمی فناوری فوتبال فیلم مادر ماشین محتوا اینترنتی مذهب معماری موتور موفقیت نوزاد هنر ورزش ورزشی چهره ها چیدمان کاریابی کشتی کودک گردشگری

ما را دنبال کنید

Xدنبال کنید
اینستاگرامدنبال کنید
Tiktokدنبال کنید
تلگرامدنبال کنید

موارد مرتبط

The PM called Sally McManus a giant of the Labor movement. Now she just wants to go birding
منابع خارجی

The PM called Sally McManus a giant of the Labor movement. Now she just wants to go birding

دوشنبه 26 مرداد 1405
Australian health experts fear US vaccine scepticism is catching on as ‘anything Trump says filters through’
منابع خارجی

Australian health experts fear US vaccine scepticism is catching on as ‘anything Trump says filters through’

دوشنبه 26 مرداد 1405
Reform accused of targeting the most vulnerable with £۵۰bn benefit cut
منابع خارجی

Reform accused of targeting the most vulnerable with £۵۰bn benefit cut

دوشنبه 26 مرداد 1405
Jared Kushner meets with Hamas ahead of talks with Netanyahu on Gaza
منابع خارجی

Jared Kushner meets with Hamas ahead of talks with Netanyahu on Gaza

دوشنبه 26 مرداد 1405
نمایش بیشتر

درباره ما

بجوی با جستجو در منابع وب فارسی محتوا متنوع برای شما جمع آوری کرده و در زمان شما صرفه جویی می کند. شما در بجوی می توانید محتوا جدیدترین منابع مورد علاقه خود را مشاهده و سپس در منبع اصلی دنبال کنید.کلیه محتوا نمایش داده شده توسط منابع جستجو تولید شده و بجوی هیچ گونه مسئولیتی در قبال محتوا تولید شده ندارد.

دسته بندی های پر بازدید

  • خبری
  • ورزش
  • فناوری
  • مجلات اینترنتی
  • اقتصادی
  • خودرو

دسترسی سریع

  • قیمت ارز و فلزات گران بها
  • آخرین نتایج ورزشی
  • بورس و اوراق بهادار
  • صفحات روزنامه ها
  • دسته بندی ها
  • منابع

بجویبجوی
ما را دنبال کنید
© 1405 تمامی حقوق برای بجوی محفوظ است.
  • حفظ حریم خصوصی
  • ارتباط با ما