بجویبجویبجوی
  • صفحه اصلی
  • محتوا
  • جستجو
  • نشان ها
  • دسته بندی ها
    • خبری
    • فناوری
    • ورزش
    • فیلم و سینما
    • اقتصادی
    • بازی رایانه ای
    • مجلات اینترنتی
    • سفر و گردشگری
    • خودرو
    • مذهبی
    • مادر و کودک
    • معماری و چیدمان
    • زیبایی و سلامت
    • کاریابی
    • منابع خارجی
    • ویدئو
جستجو
صفحات تخصصی
  • آخرین نتایج ورزشی
  • بورس و اوراق بهادار
  • صفحات روزنامه ها
  • قیمت ارز و فلزات گران بها
سایر
  • دسته بندی ها
  • منابع
  • ارتباط با ما
  • حریم خصوصی
در ما بجوی او را ، در او بجوی ما را
خواندن: UK ‘ready to defend itself’ after Iranian threat over US bases
به اشتراک بگذارید
تغییر اندازه فونتآآ
بجویبجوی
تغییر اندازه فونتآآ
  • خبری
  • ورزش
  • فناوری
  • مذهبی
  • معماری و چیدمان
  • زیبایی و سلامت
  • اقتصادی
  • بازی رایانه ای
  • خودرو
  • سفر و گردشگری
  • فیلم و سینما
  • مادر و کودک
  • مجلات اینترنتی
  • کاریابی
  • منابع خارجی
  • ویدئو
جستجو
  • صفحه اصلی
  • محتوا
  • جستجو
  • نشان ها
  • دسته بندی ها
    • معماری و چیدمان
    • منابع خارجی
    • زیبایی و سلامت
    • فناوری
    • ورزش
    • مجلات اینترنتی
    • اقتصادی
    • خودرو
    • مذهبی
    • خبری
    • سفر و گردشگری
    • بازی رایانه ای
    • کاریابی
    • مادر و کودک
    • فیلم و سینما
    • منابع خارجی
    • ویدئو
ما را دنبال کنید
در ما بجوی او را ، در او بجوی ما را
بجوی > منابع خارجی > UK ‘ready to defend itself’ after Iranian threat over US bases
منابع خارجی

UK ‘ready to defend itself’ after Iranian threat over US bases

آخرین به روز رسانی: پنجشنبه 1 مرداد 1405 23:53
گاردین
به اشتراک بگذارید
4 دقیقه مطالعه
UK ‘ready to defend itself’ after Iranian threat over US bases
اشتراک گذاری

The government has said the UK is “ready to defend itself” after Iran’s military warned that any bases being used by the US were “legitimate targets”.

The UK has allowed the US to launch “defensive” operations from British bases hosting American planes since the start of its war on Iran but has refused to help in offensive operations.

That policy has not been altered by the new prime minister, Andy Burnham, who was notified last week that a decision had been made to extend the agreement with the US.

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said on Thursday that “any base used for aggression against Iranian territory constitutes a legitimate target for our forces”.

In a statement published on the IRGC-linked Tasnim news agency, the group said American bombing missions had been launched from RAF Fairford in Gloucestershire two days earlier.

The statement came after the US carried out a ۱۲th consecutive night of strikes against targets in Iran. The Ministry of Defence has not commented on whether Fairford was used by the US for operations against Iran this week.

The IRGC also accused the “British monarchy regime” of causing being the “primary cause of hardships in our region with a black record of partitioning Islamic nations, widespread massacres, imposing despotic regimes, and organising the occupation of Palestine”.

It warned the government “not to weigh down its record any further”.

A spokesperson for the British government said: “Our armed forces are ready to keep ⁠the United Kingdom safe from any kind of attacks, whether it’s on our soil ⁠or from abroad. The UK stands ready ۲۴/۷ to defend itself.

“This includes through ‌operating a layered approach to air and missile defence, ‌provided by Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force assets equipped with a range of advanced capabilities, working closely with our Nato allies.

“We are committed to defending our people, our interests and our allies, acting in accordance with international law and not getting drawn into the wider conflict.”

On ۱ March a drone struck the RAF base at Akrotiri in Cyprus, hitting a hangar, and prompting a partial evacuation of the facility. On ۱۹ March, Iran fired two ballistic missiles at the UK’s Diego Garcia base in the Chagos Islands. One reportedly failed mid-flight, while the other was shot down by a US airship.

Iran has launched strikes against countries in the Gulf that house US military bases, including Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, killing American service personnel in some of the attacks. Donald Trump said Iran would “pay a big price” for killing US troops.

On Thursday afternoon, the US president said he was considering ordering a “massive attack” on Iran. “I am close to making a decision,” he told Axios. “We’re all set for it.” He said he believed Iran’s leaders “want to negotiate”, but aren’t yet ready to make a deal.

In another sign of the conflict potentially escalating, Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi rebels said they attacked two Saudi oil tankers in the Red Sea on Thursday, as oil topped $۱۰۰ a barrel.



برای مشاهده منبع محتوا اینجا کلیک کنید 

برچسب ها:English
این مقاله را به اشتراک بگذارید
فیس بوک پینترست واتساپ واتساپ لینکدین تلگرام لینک را کپی کنید چاپ کنید
مقاله قبلی How the Houthi Red Sea blockade will impact the world How the Houthi Red Sea blockade will impact the world
مقاله بعدی گزافه‌گویی جدید ترامپ پس از ناکامی در نابودی توان هسته‌ای ایران گزافه‌گویی جدید ترامپ پس از ناکامی در نابودی توان هسته‌ای ایران
بدون دیدگاه بدون دیدگاه

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید لغو پاسخ

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد. بخش‌های موردنیاز علامت‌گذاری شده‌اند *

انسان بودن خود را ثابت کنید: 1   +   5   =  

برچسب ها

English game IT اخبار ارز دیجیتال استخدام اقتصاد انیمیشن بازی بازی کامپوتری بیماری تور تکنولوژی خبر خودرو درمان دیجیتال دین زیبایی سبک زندگی سریال سفر سلامت سلامتی علمی فناوری فوتبال فیلم مادر ماشین محتوا اینترنتی مذهب معماری موتور موفقیت نوزاد هنر ورزش ورزشی چهره ها چیدمان کاریابی کشتی کودک گردشگری

ما را دنبال کنید

Xدنبال کنید
اینستاگرامدنبال کنید
Tiktokدنبال کنید
تلگرامدنبال کنید

موارد مرتبط

آلاف الوفیات فی اوروبا اثر موجات الحر – قناه العالم الاخباریه
منابع خارجی

آلاف الوفیات فی اوروبا اثر موجات الحر – قناه العالم الاخباریه

جمعه 30 مرداد 1405
قالیباف:یجب وضع خارطه طریق للعلاقات الاقتصادیه بین ایران والعراق – قناه العالم الاخباریه
منابع خارجی

قالیباف:یجب وضع خارطه طریق للعلاقات الاقتصادیه بین ایران والعراق – قناه العالم الاخباریه

جمعه 30 مرداد 1405
‘حماس’ تدعو لجمعه غضب نصره للقدس المحتله – قناه العالم الاخباریه
منابع خارجی

‘حماس’ تدعو لجمعه غضب نصره للقدس المحتله – قناه العالم الاخباریه

جمعه 30 مرداد 1405
قالیباف یزور ضریح الشهید أبو مهدی المهندس فی النجف الأشرف+فیدیو – قناه العالم الاخباریه
منابع خارجی

قالیباف یزور ضریح الشهید أبو مهدی المهندس فی النجف الأشرف+فیدیو – قناه العالم الاخباریه

جمعه 30 مرداد 1405
نمایش بیشتر

درباره ما

بجوی با جستجو در منابع وب فارسی محتوا متنوع برای شما جمع آوری کرده و در زمان شما صرفه جویی می کند. شما در بجوی می توانید محتوا جدیدترین منابع مورد علاقه خود را مشاهده و سپس در منبع اصلی دنبال کنید.کلیه محتوا نمایش داده شده توسط منابع جستجو تولید شده و بجوی هیچ گونه مسئولیتی در قبال محتوا تولید شده ندارد.

دسته بندی های پر بازدید

  • خبری
  • ورزش
  • فناوری
  • مجلات اینترنتی
  • اقتصادی
  • خودرو

دسترسی سریع

  • قیمت ارز و فلزات گران بها
  • آخرین نتایج ورزشی
  • بورس و اوراق بهادار
  • صفحات روزنامه ها
  • دسته بندی ها
  • منابع

بجویبجوی
ما را دنبال کنید
© 1405 تمامی حقوق برای بجوی محفوظ است.
  • حفظ حریم خصوصی
  • ارتباط با ما