بجویبجویبجوی
  • صفحه اصلی
  • محتوا
  • جستجو
  • نشان ها
  • دسته بندی ها
    • خبری
    • فناوری
    • ورزش
    • فیلم و سینما
    • اقتصادی
    • بازی رایانه ای
    • مجلات اینترنتی
    • سفر و گردشگری
    • خودرو
    • مذهبی
    • مادر و کودک
    • معماری و چیدمان
    • زیبایی و سلامت
    • کاریابی
    • منابع خارجی
    • ویدئو
جستجو
صفحات تخصصی
  • آخرین نتایج ورزشی
  • بورس و اوراق بهادار
  • صفحات روزنامه ها
  • قیمت ارز و فلزات گران بها
سایر
  • دسته بندی ها
  • منابع
  • ارتباط با ما
  • حریم خصوصی
در ما بجوی او را ، در او بجوی ما را
خواندن: Sydney Swans coach ‘extremely disappointed’ as club faces call on standing down players over alleged sexual assault
به اشتراک بگذارید
تغییر اندازه فونتآآ
بجویبجوی
تغییر اندازه فونتآآ
  • خبری
  • ورزش
  • فناوری
  • مذهبی
  • معماری و چیدمان
  • زیبایی و سلامت
  • اقتصادی
  • بازی رایانه ای
  • خودرو
  • سفر و گردشگری
  • فیلم و سینما
  • مادر و کودک
  • مجلات اینترنتی
  • کاریابی
  • منابع خارجی
  • ویدئو
جستجو
  • صفحه اصلی
  • محتوا
  • جستجو
  • نشان ها
  • دسته بندی ها
    • معماری و چیدمان
    • منابع خارجی
    • زیبایی و سلامت
    • فناوری
    • ورزش
    • مجلات اینترنتی
    • اقتصادی
    • خودرو
    • مذهبی
    • خبری
    • سفر و گردشگری
    • بازی رایانه ای
    • کاریابی
    • مادر و کودک
    • فیلم و سینما
    • منابع خارجی
    • ویدئو
ما را دنبال کنید
در ما بجوی او را ، در او بجوی ما را
بجوی > منابع خارجی > Sydney Swans coach ‘extremely disappointed’ as club faces call on standing down players over alleged sexual assault
منابع خارجی

Sydney Swans coach ‘extremely disappointed’ as club faces call on standing down players over alleged sexual assault

آخرین به روز رسانی: دوشنبه 26 مرداد 1405 23:28
گاردین
به اشتراک بگذارید
4 دقیقه مطالعه
Sydney Swans coach ‘extremely disappointed’ as club faces call on standing down players over alleged sexual assault
اشتراک گذاری

The Sydney Swans coach, Dean Cox, says he is “extremely disappointed” as the team and the AFL face a decision on whether to stand down several Swans players under investigation over an alleged sexual assault.

Victoria police attended the Pullman Hotel in East Melbourne on Monday and said they were investigating a report of sexual assault in the early hours of the morning.

The Swans stayed at the hotel on Sunday night after their ۳۶-point win over Essendon at the MCG. That victory locked in second place on the AFL ladder and a home qualifying final in three weeks.

On Tuesday morning Cox spoke briefly to reporters outside the team headquarters.

“Yeah, obviously extremely disappointed with what’s happened and understand the questions and we’ll update as we get more information,” he said.

Asked if there would be sanctions against any players, he replied: “We’re working our way through everything with the AFL and the relevant parties, and, yeah, we’ll update where we get more information.”

He did not confirm if he had spoken to any of the players about the incident, saying “we’ll speak as the day unfolds”.

The Sydney chief executive, Matthew Pavlich, on Monday afternoon confirmed several players had been involved in an “alleged incident” but refused to say whether any had been arrested.

Pavlich said the club was working with the AFL and relevant authorities but that, since it was an ongoing police matter, he could not give more detail than that.

“We’re still piecing together exactly what’s transpired here and have our own set of internal inquiries ongoing,” Pavlich said.

“But safe to say that we’re extremely shocked and disappointed that this has taken place and that the players have found themselves in this situation.”

As of Monday evening, no players had been charged in regard to the investigation, which is ongoing.

The AFL is yet to comment on the matter, though its integrity unit appears certain to become involved.

Unlike the NRL, the AFL does not have a strict no-fault stand-down policy on players charged with serious offences such as sexual assault.

But the AFL stood down Geelong’s Tanner Bruhn, who ultimately had sexual assault charges dropped, for the entire ۲۰۲۵ season while his case was in court.

skip past newsletter promotion


Sign up to From the Pocket: AFL Weekly

Jonathan Horn brings expert analysis on the week’s biggest AFL stories

after newsletter promotion

Bruhn, who always maintained his innocence, returned to play this year.

If Sydney do choose to stand down players, it will likely become clear well before team selection later this week.

The Swans play North Melbourne at the MCG on Sunday.

Sydney are required to name its extended squad on Thursday evening then cut that back to ۲۳ players plus three emergencies on Friday.

The Swans then have a week off during the wildcard round before a home qualifying final.

Regardless of the Swans’ decision, the investigation has rocked the club before the finals and cast a shadow over its season.

AAP has contacted the AFL for comment.

برای مشاهده منبع محتوا اینجا کلیک کنید 

برچسب ها:English
این مقاله را به اشتراک بگذارید
فیس بوک پینترست واتساپ واتساپ لینکدین تلگرام لینک را کپی کنید چاپ کنید
مقاله قبلی راهنمای مذهبی برای حل مشکلات متولدین هر ماه راهنمای مذهبی برای حل مشکلات متولدین هر ماه
مقاله بعدی نوآوری جدید تویوتا برای گیربکس اتوماتیک، رفتار دنده دستی را شبیه‌سازی می‌کند – پدال نوآوری جدید تویوتا برای گیربکس اتوماتیک، رفتار دنده دستی را شبیه‌سازی می‌کند – پدال
بدون دیدگاه بدون دیدگاه

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید لغو پاسخ

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد. بخش‌های موردنیاز علامت‌گذاری شده‌اند *

انسان بودن خود را ثابت کنید: 10   +   6   =  

برچسب ها

English game IT اخبار ارز دیجیتال استخدام اقتصاد انیمیشن بازی بازی کامپوتری بیماری تور تکنولوژی خبر خودرو درمان دیجیتال دین زیبایی سبک زندگی سریال سفر سلامت سلامتی علمی فناوری فوتبال فیلم مادر ماشین محتوا اینترنتی مذهب معماری موتور موفقیت نوزاد هنر ورزش ورزشی چهره ها چیدمان کاریابی کشتی کودک گردشگری

ما را دنبال کنید

Xدنبال کنید
اینستاگرامدنبال کنید
Tiktokدنبال کنید
تلگرامدنبال کنید

موارد مرتبط

Reform’s Tice accused of misinformation after urging people to enjoy heatwaves
منابع خارجی

Reform’s Tice accused of misinformation after urging people to enjoy heatwaves

سه‌شنبه 27 مرداد 1405
As rubble clears, Colombia begins focusing on recovery after the earthquake
منابع خارجی

As rubble clears, Colombia begins focusing on recovery after the earthquake

سه‌شنبه 27 مرداد 1405
Lindsay Clancy had ‘thoughts of harming the children’, her mother testifies at trial
منابع خارجی

Lindsay Clancy had ‘thoughts of harming the children’, her mother testifies at trial

سه‌شنبه 27 مرداد 1405
بزشکیان: الصبر والتضامن هما مفتاح صمود إیران فی وجه الضغوط الخارجیه – قناه العالم الاخباریه
منابع خارجی

بزشکیان: الصبر والتضامن هما مفتاح صمود إیران فی وجه الضغوط الخارجیه – قناه العالم الاخباریه

سه‌شنبه 27 مرداد 1405
نمایش بیشتر

درباره ما

بجوی با جستجو در منابع وب فارسی محتوا متنوع برای شما جمع آوری کرده و در زمان شما صرفه جویی می کند. شما در بجوی می توانید محتوا جدیدترین منابع مورد علاقه خود را مشاهده و سپس در منبع اصلی دنبال کنید.کلیه محتوا نمایش داده شده توسط منابع جستجو تولید شده و بجوی هیچ گونه مسئولیتی در قبال محتوا تولید شده ندارد.

دسته بندی های پر بازدید

  • خبری
  • ورزش
  • فناوری
  • مجلات اینترنتی
  • اقتصادی
  • خودرو

دسترسی سریع

  • قیمت ارز و فلزات گران بها
  • آخرین نتایج ورزشی
  • بورس و اوراق بهادار
  • صفحات روزنامه ها
  • دسته بندی ها
  • منابع

بجویبجوی
ما را دنبال کنید
© 1405 تمامی حقوق برای بجوی محفوظ است.
  • حفظ حریم خصوصی
  • ارتباط با ما