بجویبجویبجوی
  • صفحه اصلی
  • محتوا
  • جستجو
  • نشان ها
  • دسته بندی ها
    • خبری
    • فناوری
    • ورزش
    • فیلم و سینما
    • اقتصادی
    • بازی رایانه ای
    • مجلات اینترنتی
    • سفر و گردشگری
    • خودرو
    • مذهبی
    • مادر و کودک
    • معماری و چیدمان
    • زیبایی و سلامت
    • کاریابی
    • منابع خارجی
    • ویدئو
جستجو
صفحات تخصصی
  • آخرین نتایج ورزشی
  • بورس و اوراق بهادار
  • صفحات روزنامه ها
  • قیمت ارز و فلزات گران بها
سایر
  • دسته بندی ها
  • منابع
  • ارتباط با ما
  • حریم خصوصی
در ما بجوی او را ، در او بجوی ما را
خواندن: Harry and Meghan’s security funding on UK return is private matter, Burnham says
به اشتراک بگذارید
تغییر اندازه فونتآآ
بجویبجوی
تغییر اندازه فونتآآ
  • خبری
  • ورزش
  • فناوری
  • مذهبی
  • معماری و چیدمان
  • زیبایی و سلامت
  • اقتصادی
  • بازی رایانه ای
  • خودرو
  • سفر و گردشگری
  • فیلم و سینما
  • مادر و کودک
  • مجلات اینترنتی
  • کاریابی
  • منابع خارجی
  • ویدئو
جستجو
  • صفحه اصلی
  • محتوا
  • جستجو
  • نشان ها
  • دسته بندی ها
    • معماری و چیدمان
    • منابع خارجی
    • زیبایی و سلامت
    • فناوری
    • ورزش
    • مجلات اینترنتی
    • اقتصادی
    • خودرو
    • مذهبی
    • خبری
    • سفر و گردشگری
    • بازی رایانه ای
    • کاریابی
    • مادر و کودک
    • فیلم و سینما
    • منابع خارجی
    • ویدئو
ما را دنبال کنید
در ما بجوی او را ، در او بجوی ما را
بجوی > منابع خارجی > Harry and Meghan’s security funding on UK return is private matter, Burnham says
منابع خارجی

Harry and Meghan’s security funding on UK return is private matter, Burnham says

آخرین به روز رسانی: پنجشنبه 29 مرداد 1405 13:47
گاردین
به اشتراک بگذارید
4 دقیقه مطالعه
Harry and Meghan’s security funding on UK return is private matter, Burnham says
اشتراک گذاری

Security funding for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex when they return to live in the UK this month is a “private matter”, Andy Burnham has said.

News of Harry and Meghan’s planned return to Britain from the US came as a surprise to many on Wednesday night; King Charles was only informed three days earlier.

Asked by reporters on a visit to West Yorkshire whether the government would establish and fund the couple’s security, the prime minister said: “Well, this is a private matter.

“It’s a matter for Harry and for Meghan, and we wish them well in the moves that they’re making.”

The couple moved to California in ۲۰۲۰ but will return to make their home in a non-royal residence outside London.

Harry has been through a protracted legal battle with the Home Office over the security arrangements for him and his family while in the UK, after his level of protection changed when he stepped down as a working royal in ۲۰۲۰.

At the end of June, he was still waiting for a review by the risk management board, part of the process by which the executive committee for the protection of royalty and public figures rules on his security requirements; and he and his private security staff were working to try to ensure a visit in July could take place safely.

No further details about any UK security arrangements have been made public.

The couple and their two children, Prince Archie, seven, and Princess Lilibet, five, are expected to relocate later in August, with the children already enrolled at a British school.

The Sussexes had a reunion with King Charles last month at Highgrove in Gloucestershire. The king is said to welcome the opportunity to see more of his family in a personal capacity but there will be no change in their status as private individuals.

There has been no official comment from the Sussexes.

Prince Harry and Meghan meeting people at the Royal children’s hospital in Melbourne during a tour of Australia in April. Photograph: William West/AFP/Getty

The Prince and Princess of Wales are said to have also been informed of the decision. Prince William remains estranged from his brother over criticism the Sussexes have aimed at him, Catherine, Charles and Camilla since their departure from the UK.

The former BBC royal correspondent Peter Hunt suggested the couple’s return would have left William, the future king, “apoplectic”.

“In the long term, the return of the Sussexes to the UK opens up the prospect of two rival courts: William’s and Harry’s. In the short term, Harry will be able to deepen his rapprochement with his father. And his presence back home will make it harder for his brother to duck a reconciliation,” Hunt told the Press Association.

“The surprise return of Harry and Meghan is likely to have left William apoplectic.”

It is understood Harry and Meghan will not be offered a “half-in half-out” option in terms of royal roles. That option was firmly rejected by the late Queen Elizabeth II at the so-called Sandringham summit in ۲۰۲۰, which thrashed out the terms of their departure from the UK and resulted in them officially stepping down as senior royals and no longer using their HRH titles.

The Sussexes will retain their homes in Montecito, California, and Portugal, and Meghan will continue to run her lifestyle brand As Ever from their new base.

برای مشاهده منبع محتوا اینجا کلیک کنید 

برچسب ها:English
این مقاله را به اشتراک بگذارید
فیس بوک پینترست واتساپ واتساپ لینکدین تلگرام لینک را کپی کنید چاپ کنید
مقاله قبلی پیش‌بینی قیمت مس از نگاه ۴ بانک بزرگ جهان تا سال ۲۰۳۰ پیش‌بینی قیمت مس از نگاه ۴ بانک بزرگ جهان تا سال ۲۰۳۰
مقاله بعدی آمار باورنکردنی از غول چینی؛ سوددهی علی‌بابا ۷۵ درصد سقوط کرد آمار باورنکردنی از غول چینی؛ سوددهی علی‌بابا ۷۵ درصد سقوط کرد
بدون دیدگاه بدون دیدگاه

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید لغو پاسخ

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد. بخش‌های موردنیاز علامت‌گذاری شده‌اند *

انسان بودن خود را ثابت کنید: 5   +   4   =  

برچسب ها

English game IT اخبار ارز دیجیتال استخدام اقتصاد انیمیشن بازی بازی کامپوتری بیماری تور تکنولوژی خبر خودرو درمان دیجیتال دین زیبایی سبک زندگی سریال سفر سلامت سلامتی علمی فناوری فوتبال فیلم مادر ماشین محتوا اینترنتی مذهب معماری موتور موفقیت نوزاد هنر ورزش ورزشی چهره ها چیدمان کاریابی کشتی کودک گردشگری

ما را دنبال کنید

Xدنبال کنید
اینستاگرامدنبال کنید
Tiktokدنبال کنید
تلگرامدنبال کنید

موارد مرتبط

الوفاء للمقاومه تدعو السلطات اللبنانیه للانسحاب من جولات التفاوض مع الاحتلال
 – قناه العالم الاخباریه
منابع خارجی

الوفاء للمقاومه تدعو السلطات اللبنانیه للانسحاب من جولات التفاوض مع الاحتلال – قناه العالم الاخباریه

پنجشنبه 29 مرداد 1405
Why a Trump envoy’s Kashmir visit has led to US-Pakistan spat
منابع خارجی

Why a Trump envoy’s Kashmir visit has led to US-Pakistan spat

پنجشنبه 29 مرداد 1405
This California town booted out its leaders – what happens if they refuse to leave?
منابع خارجی

This California town booted out its leaders – what happens if they refuse to leave?

پنجشنبه 29 مرداد 1405

Alarms blare in South Korea during annual air raid defence drill

پنجشنبه 29 مرداد 1405
نمایش بیشتر

درباره ما

بجوی با جستجو در منابع وب فارسی محتوا متنوع برای شما جمع آوری کرده و در زمان شما صرفه جویی می کند. شما در بجوی می توانید محتوا جدیدترین منابع مورد علاقه خود را مشاهده و سپس در منبع اصلی دنبال کنید.کلیه محتوا نمایش داده شده توسط منابع جستجو تولید شده و بجوی هیچ گونه مسئولیتی در قبال محتوا تولید شده ندارد.

دسته بندی های پر بازدید

  • خبری
  • ورزش
  • فناوری
  • مجلات اینترنتی
  • اقتصادی
  • خودرو

دسترسی سریع

  • قیمت ارز و فلزات گران بها
  • آخرین نتایج ورزشی
  • بورس و اوراق بهادار
  • صفحات روزنامه ها
  • دسته بندی ها
  • منابع

بجویبجوی
ما را دنبال کنید
© 1405 تمامی حقوق برای بجوی محفوظ است.
  • حفظ حریم خصوصی
  • ارتباط با ما