بجویبجویبجوی
  • صفحه اصلی
  • محتوا
  • جستجو
  • نشان ها
  • دسته بندی ها
    • خبری
    • فناوری
    • ورزش
    • فیلم و سینما
    • اقتصادی
    • بازی رایانه ای
    • مجلات اینترنتی
    • سفر و گردشگری
    • خودرو
    • مذهبی
    • مادر و کودک
    • معماری و چیدمان
    • زیبایی و سلامت
    • کاریابی
    • منابع خارجی
    • ویدئو
جستجو
صفحات تخصصی
  • آخرین نتایج ورزشی
  • بورس و اوراق بهادار
  • صفحات روزنامه ها
  • قیمت ارز و فلزات گران بها
سایر
  • دسته بندی ها
  • منابع
  • ارتباط با ما
  • حریم خصوصی
در ما بجوی او را ، در او بجوی ما را
خواندن: What did war with the US reveal about Iran’s weapons capabilities?
به اشتراک بگذارید
تغییر اندازه فونتآآ
بجویبجوی
تغییر اندازه فونتآآ
  • خبری
  • ورزش
  • فناوری
  • مذهبی
  • معماری و چیدمان
  • زیبایی و سلامت
  • اقتصادی
  • بازی رایانه ای
  • خودرو
  • سفر و گردشگری
  • فیلم و سینما
  • مادر و کودک
  • مجلات اینترنتی
  • کاریابی
  • منابع خارجی
  • ویدئو
جستجو
  • صفحه اصلی
  • محتوا
  • جستجو
  • نشان ها
  • دسته بندی ها
    • معماری و چیدمان
    • منابع خارجی
    • زیبایی و سلامت
    • فناوری
    • ورزش
    • مجلات اینترنتی
    • اقتصادی
    • خودرو
    • مذهبی
    • خبری
    • سفر و گردشگری
    • بازی رایانه ای
    • کاریابی
    • مادر و کودک
    • فیلم و سینما
    • منابع خارجی
    • ویدئو
ما را دنبال کنید
در ما بجوی او را ، در او بجوی ما را
بجوی > منابع خارجی > What did war with the US reveal about Iran’s weapons capabilities?
منابع خارجی

What did war with the US reveal about Iran’s weapons capabilities?

آخرین به روز رسانی: شنبه 31 مرداد 1405 14:48
الجزیره
به اشتراک بگذارید
6 دقیقه مطالعه
What did war with the US reveal about Iran’s weapons capabilities?
اشتراک گذاری

Tehran, Iran – The Iranian military is looking at how to respond to the United States’s planned implementation of economic measures that are designed to “collapse” the government in Tehran.

It comes as US President Donald Trump announced this week the “most crushing economic operation” against Iran, saying Tehran would face “economic warfare and isolation on an unprecedented scale”.

Iranian commanders are reviewing new military strategies to counteract the new US threats.

“The only intelligent and effective solution to navigate difficult historical junctures and neutralise the enemy’s plots today and in the future,” Ahmad Vahdi, commander-in-chief of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), warned on Friday.

Marking National Day of Defence Industry in Iran on Saturday, Ali Abdollahi, chief of staff of Iran’s armed forces, hailed a “deterrent defensive industrial revolution” in the domestic production of weaponry.

But as happened last year, authorities opted not to exhibit new arms.

“We have limited unveilings of weapons and equipment in order to surprise the enemy and safeguard the country’s defensive information and secrets,” Ministry of Defence spokesman Reza Talaei-Nik told state media on Saturday.

However, he claimed that in the ۱۲ months after the ۱۲-day war with Israel and the US in June ۲۰۲۵, Iran doubled its production of weapons and defensive equipment.

Since the start of the current war with the US and Israel on February ۲۸, manufacturing of some “strategic and prioritised products” has more than tripled, he claimed.

Talaei-Nik also said more than ۹,۳۰۰ companies in Iran are involved in producing weapons, which means US and Israeli strikes would not be able to destroy this sector.

Acting Defence Minister Majid Ebn-e Reza said on Friday that compared to last year’s war with Israel and the US, the Iranian armed forces were able to achieve deeper penetration of enemy bases, greater strike accuracy, and more successful air defence interceptions.

In another future war, the IRGC will deploy new generations of warheads for its ballistic and cruise missiles, as production and development never stopped, IRGC spokesman Hossein Mohebbi said on Thursday.

The truce between the US and Iran, which took hold on April ۸, followed nearly ۴۰ days of intense bombing and involved thousands of flight sorties.

The White House claimed that more than ۸۵ percent of Iran’s defence-industrial base had been destroyed, including the majority of its ballistic missiles, mobile launchers and long-range drones.

It also said that more than ۱۵۰ Iranian warships were destroyed, every submarine sunk, and ۹۷ percent of Iran’s naval-mine inventory eliminated.

But a confidential US intelligence assessment reported by media in May found that Iran retained approximately ۷۵ percent of its mobile launchers and ۷۰ percent of its pre-war missile inventory.

Even after an additional two weeks of intense bombardment by the US in July, the IRGC and the Iranian army continued to launch missiles and drones at US bases and international shipping in the Strait of Hormuz – although at a slower pace compared with the start of the war.

Two youth sit on the shoreline as ships are seen anchored in the Strait of Hormuz on August ۱۰, ۲۰۲۶ off the coast of Bandar Abbas, Iran [Ali Saeedi/Getty Images]

Iranian commanders have said the July strikes by the US signalled potential planning for ground operations in southern Iran, and the military was ready to counter any such efforts by Washington.

Experts have said Iran has continued to produce weapons in geographically dispersed underground bases that have stayed out of reach of US bombs, even as many overground manufacturing lines were decimated.

In addition to the more complex and costly ballistic missiles, cheaper and easier-to-make explosive drones have helped Iran consume a large number of US interceptors, reveal radar positions, force airports or energy sites to suspend operations, and create disruptions in the Strait of Hormuz.

Iran’s air defences and ageing air force largely failed to prevent US, Israeli and Arab breaches of its airspace during bombing runs.

But smaller electro-optical, heat-seeking and man-portable systems have managed some interceptions, including the downing of an F-۱۵ fighter jet.

At least ۴۵ advanced MQ-۹ Reaper drones of the US military, about a quarter of the entire fleet at the cost of more than $۱.۳bn, were either shot down by Iran or were lost through data-link or operational failures, according to US media reports.

In the Strait of Hormuz, which US President Donald Trump declared US territory this week, Washington and its allies have managed to increase discrete oil and energy transfers over recent weeks.

But despite significant damage inflicted on Iran’s naval capabilities, missile, drone and fast boat attacks mean oil flows via the Hormuz are still considerably lower than their pre-war levels.

Disruptions to sea traffic are also happening in the Red Sea and Bab al-Mandeb strait, where Iran-aligned Houthis in Yemen have intermittently clashed with Saudi Arabia and its interests.

Iran and the US are not engaged in any meaningful dialogue, so a diplomatic way out of the war is currently not in sight.

برای مشاهده منبع محتوا اینجا کلیک کنید 

برچسب ها:English
این مقاله را به اشتراک بگذارید
فیس بوک پینترست واتساپ واتساپ لینکدین تلگرام لینک را کپی کنید چاپ کنید
مقاله قبلی «روز دی اقتصادی» ترامپ علیه ایران؛ آیا فشار حداکثری به جنگ اقتصادی با چین می‌رسد؟ «روز دی اقتصادی» ترامپ علیه ایران؛ آیا فشار حداکثری به جنگ اقتصادی با چین می‌رسد؟
مقاله بعدی برد ۲-۰ هال سیتی مقابل منچستر؛ یونایتد در شوک! برد ۲-۰ هال سیتی مقابل منچستر؛ یونایتد در شوک!
بدون دیدگاه بدون دیدگاه

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید لغو پاسخ

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد. بخش‌های موردنیاز علامت‌گذاری شده‌اند *

انسان بودن خود را ثابت کنید: 10   +   6   =  

برچسب ها

English game IT اخبار ارز دیجیتال استخدام اقتصاد انیمیشن بازی بازی کامپوتری بیماری تور تکنولوژی خبر خودرو درمان دیجیتال دین زیبایی سبک زندگی سریال سفر سلامت سلامتی علمی فناوری فوتبال فیلم مادر ماشین محتوا اینترنتی مذهب معماری موتور موفقیت نوزاد هنر ورزش ورزشی چهره ها چیدمان کاریابی کشتی کودک گردشگری

ما را دنبال کنید

Xدنبال کنید
اینستاگرامدنبال کنید
Tiktokدنبال کنید
تلگرامدنبال کنید

موارد مرتبط

Thousands of sex offenders in England and Wales could get libido-suppressing drugs
منابع خارجی

Thousands of sex offenders in England and Wales could get libido-suppressing drugs

شنبه 31 مرداد 1405
Chemical suppression: why the UK is exploring libido control drugs to treat sex offenders
منابع خارجی

Chemical suppression: why the UK is exploring libido control drugs to treat sex offenders

شنبه 31 مرداد 1405
۴۰,۰۰۰ bottles of eye drops across the US recalled over issues with sterility of product
منابع خارجی

۴۰,۰۰۰ bottles of eye drops across the US recalled over issues with sterility of product

شنبه 31 مرداد 1405
Fans and police injured in pitch invasion during ‘high risk’ German Cup tie
منابع خارجی

Fans and police injured in pitch invasion during ‘high risk’ German Cup tie

شنبه 31 مرداد 1405
نمایش بیشتر

درباره ما

بجوی با جستجو در منابع وب فارسی محتوا متنوع برای شما جمع آوری کرده و در زمان شما صرفه جویی می کند. شما در بجوی می توانید محتوا جدیدترین منابع مورد علاقه خود را مشاهده و سپس در منبع اصلی دنبال کنید.کلیه محتوا نمایش داده شده توسط منابع جستجو تولید شده و بجوی هیچ گونه مسئولیتی در قبال محتوا تولید شده ندارد.

دسته بندی های پر بازدید

  • خبری
  • ورزش
  • فناوری
  • مجلات اینترنتی
  • اقتصادی
  • خودرو

دسترسی سریع

  • قیمت ارز و فلزات گران بها
  • آخرین نتایج ورزشی
  • بورس و اوراق بهادار
  • صفحات روزنامه ها
  • دسته بندی ها
  • منابع

بجویبجوی
ما را دنبال کنید
© 1405 تمامی حقوق برای بجوی محفوظ است.
  • حفظ حریم خصوصی
  • ارتباط با ما